Cannabis Business Courses

Cultivation: the Business of Cannabis Beyond the Grow

Cultivation

Cultivation: the Business of Cannabis Beyond the Grow Course focuses on the process and profitability of growing and selling marijuana.

According to Arcview Market Research and its research partner BDS Analytics, over the next 10 years, the legal cannabis industry will see much progress around the globe. Spending on legal cannabis worldwide is expected to hit $57 billion by 2027. The adult-use (recreational) market will cover 67% of the spending; medical marijuana will take up the remaining 33%The largest group of cannabis buyers will be in North America, going from $9.2 billion in 2017 to $47.3 billion a decade later. Read more at Forbes.com

Women Cultivating Success Conference THC

Each 3.5 hour course is individually priced. Attendees can design their own curriculum.

 

Module III The Business of Cannabis Cultivation: Beyond the Grow

9:00 – 1:00 March 21st Denver