Networking Brunches are an opportunity to:
- Learn from canna-centric business owners and community activists
- Connect with like minded people
- Exchange business resources
- Promote your products or services
- Develop new clients and friendships
- Open the door for new career in the industries
- Enjoy a gourmet brunch and good conversations
- Be inspired and motivated
The Women’s Cannabis Chamber of Commerce mission is to move entrepreneurs’ beyond empowerment into powerful result driven career strategies, CEO positions and business ownership; and to provide resources, education, and support for financial success and expansion.
Women Cultivating Success brunches bring women together at the table. When you bring women together at the table movements are born and positive change happens. Our goal with the brunches is to facilitate a movement of economic change for women.
“Behind every successful woman is a tribe of other successful women who have her back”
Women Cultivating Success Networking Brunches 2021 launches in Arizona, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Utah and Washington in August. Schedule will be posted a.s.a.p.
Women Cultivating Success Networking Brunches 2021 launches in Denver, Sunday, June 19th.
DETAILS and RESEVERATION LINK COMING SOON