The monthly Wednesday event is sponsored by the Women’s Cannabis Chamber of Commerce from 6:00 – 8:30.
Women Cultivating Success Networking Evenings are hosted by your state’s WCCC (Women’s Cannabis Chamber of Commerce) Ambassador and advisory board member.
The evening features two to three speakers with expertise relevant to cannabis, hemp, cannabinoids, business, career and personal success. Each speaker brings their personal experiences and perspective to the platform. Guests are encouraged to bring their questions.
This is a networking event. Each of you brings a wealth of knowledge and resources. Bring your business cards! A table is provided for guests to display their cards to connect business to business.
Topics include but are not exclusive to:
- Cannabis and Cannabinoid medical research
- Cannabis and Cannabinoid versus prescription medication
- Is Cannabis or Cannabinoid the right decision as an alternative to conventional medicine
- Finding your strain, dosage and method of consumption
- Understanding strains and what the label tells you
- What you should know before buying a cbd product
- Cannabis and/or Hemp pending legislation and legalization
- Equity in the Cannabis and Hemp marketplace
- Future of Hemp and new markets
- Insights into opening a cannabis dispensary
- Insights into opening an infused product business
- What you should know before entering into a cannabis business
- What you should know before entering into a hemp business
- Insights into commercial cultivation of hemp
- Insights into commercial cultivation of cannabis
- Types of concentrations and extraction methods
- Cultivation tips for the home grower
- What type of jobs are available in dispensaries
- What careers are available in the cannabis industry
- What types of jobs are available in cannabinoid companies
- What careers are available in commercial hemp
- Trends in cannabis
- Trends in cannabinoid
- Tips for cooking with cannabis
- Effective activism
- Tips on starting a Non-profit
- How to market your ancillary business to cannabis business; e.g. insurance, accounting
- Pregnancy and cannabis
- Cannabis and children with chronic illnesses
- CBD and pets
- Barriers for women entering the cannabis industry
- Barriers for women entering the hemp industry
- Is your idea sellable
- Tips on how to develop your product
- Becoming a lobbyist
- Research into the use of psychedelics in mental illness
- Future of psychedelics as a business
- Current laws regarding sale and use of psychedelics
To apply to be a speaker send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Women Cultivating Success Networking Evenings in each city takes place at the same venue and time every month.
Reservations are required.
$45 per person includes chef’s selection of domestic and imported meats and cheeses, marinated tomatoes, marinated olives, house spiced almonds, artichoke hearts, crackers & breads or an appetizer platter is served depending on the venue. Water and non alcoholic beverages. Please note that there are a few venues that required a higher per person cost.
Most venues offer a cash bar