Women’s Health and Cannabis class available online through Green Flower Media.
Women’s health and cannabis encompasses every thing from skincare to insomnia, stress management to PMS, today’s cannabis products provide a safe, natural alternative treatment for a surprisingly wide spectrum of women’s ailments without the harmful side effects of conventional pharmaceutical cures.
In this new, live-class, SAVA founder Andrea Brooks explores a comprehensive array of safe and effective cannabis treatments specifically for women’s health issues:
- Explains how to refine your daily health and beauty regimen using cannabis products,
- Shows how to replace your medicine cabinet with optimal CBD solutions
- Equips you with the tools, questions and acumen you need to be an informed and empowered cannabis consumer:
- From headaches, to muscle and joint pain to insomnia and even PMS, discover how cannabis products can be used on a regular basis, safely and without the side effects of pharmaceutical aids.
- Discover how to create a daily cannabis self-care routine without the worry of psychoactive (high) effects.
- Learn what to products to stock replace in your medicine cabinet to treat basic everyday ailments like skin care, pain management and and first aid issues.
Sign up today and discover how cannabis could be the perfect solution to reclaim your health, beauty… and life. See more classes and videos at Green Flower Media.
Instructor: Andrea Brooks Founder and CEO of SAVA
Andrea is the Founder and CEO of SAVA, an e-commerce platform for hand-crafted cannabis goods. A program development specialist with expertise in the field of the health and human services, Ms. Brooks has worked with NGOs around the world including Israel and the Palestinian Territories, Tanzania, Nigeria and San Francisco, Ms. Brooks is a past recipient of the San Francisco Human Rights Commission’s Fair Housing Award for developing new reasonable accommodation programming for individuals with disabilities. She has served as Vice-Chair on two separate San Francisco governmental advisory bodies, including the Commission for Animal Control and Welfare and is the Co-Chair of the Bay Area Women Grow Chapter. She is currently working to bring high-quality cannabis medicine to patients throughout California.