Women’s Cannabis Chamber of Commerce
The Women’s Cannabis Chamber of Commerce (WCCC) goal is to inspire women to move beyond empowerment into powerful result driven career strategies.
Our focus is on providing entrepreneurs and startups with the education and expertise to succeed in the cannabis, hemp, and cbd space.
Our mission is to provide entrepreneurs with no fluff – no bullshit business courses designed to provide relevant knowledge on how to launch and expand:
- CBD Product lines
- CBD Infused edibles
- THC Infused edibles
- Concentrate extraction
- Hemp cultivation
- Cannabis cultivation
- Medical & recreational dispensaries
The Women’s Cannabis Chamber of Commerce Executive Business Courses are taught by companies who have developed a model for business success and expansion in the cannabis, hemp, and cbd marketplace. Colorado companies are selected based on quality of product or service, market share, rate of growth,and length of time in business.
The Executive Entrepreneur Business Courses lay out processes for opening successful sustainable businesses while avoiding the mistakes and pitfalls encountered in a new evolving market.
The Executive Entrepreneur Business Courses are an investment in Your Success!
Executive Entrepreneur Business Courses online:
- How to Start a CBD Infused Product Line Company Curriculum
- How to Start a CBD Infused Edible Company Curriculum
- How to Start a THC Infused Edible Company Curriculum
- How to Start a Concentrate Extraction Company Curriculum
- How to Start a Hemp Cultivation Company Curriculum
- How to Start a Cannabis Cultivation Company Curriculum
- How to Start a Medical or Recreational Dispensary Curriculum
- Marketing CBD Products Curriculum
- Marketing THC Products Curriculum
- Understanding Contracts & How to Negotiate Curriculum
Instructors’ Profiles & Company Information
Downloading the Executive Business Courses will automatically add you to the Women’s Cannabis Chamber of Commerce private forum. The course instructors will answer questions and offer their expertise in the forum.
Business Plan templates and state licencing links are available on the Business Resource Page.
THC CBD Extracts
Dispensary Med & Rec
Contracts & Negotiating
Cannabis, Hemp & CBD Conferences, Expos & Trade Shows
The ICR Conference 2017 and 2018 attracted more than 900 attendees and researchers from every field of cannabis expertise. The […]
New England Cannabis Convention (NECANN) events have been home base for the New England cannabis industry since 2014. We consistently […]
Michigan Hemp Symposium is a one-day hemp education symposium focused on jump starting the Michigan hemp agricultural community in partnership […]